To Our Valued Clients and Partners,
At Secured Logistics the health and safety of our employees, clients and partners are of the highest priority. We are continually monitoring updates on Corona Virus/COVID-19 and we want to share what we are doing to ensure everyone’s safety as we continue in our daily delivery efforts.
Secured is following the guidance of The Public Health Agency of Canada and the World Health Organization. Our personnel are using strict hygiene routines/measures to try to ensure that there is minimal risk of this virus being contracted.
Our steps are as follows:
- Regular washing hands with soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds several times a day and using alcohol sanitizer/wipes.
- Covering any coughs or sneezing with a tissue then throwing it out.
- Advising us if they have any symptoms.
- Staying at home if they have a fever of 37.8 or higher as well as aforementioned coughing, sneezing or shortness of breath.
- Drivers will be provided with MASKS and rubber throwaway gloves.
With our Food, “Your Kitchen” Corporate Catering Delivery Service Division the same as above applies and also we will be keeping our insulated catering bags and our vehicles surfaces sanitized through the use of cleaning sprays and wipes. Bags will be fully steam cleaned on the weekends (we already do that).
Drivers will be provided with masks and rubber throwaway gloves (many already use gloves), and we will continue to encourage them to hand wash frequently at every stop and use disinfectant wipes at all deliveries.
We appreciate the severity of this situation and want us all to be safe and healthy.
Please contact Greg Linton – email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Best regards, The Secured Logistics Team.